Why join Nestle?
- A real and inspiring job;
- Trainings and mentoring to develop your technical and soft skills;
- Being heard, trusted and appreciated by passionate colleagues;
- Interesting projects and challenges;
- Further employment opportunities.
- Have strong English knowledge;
- 3rd to 6th year student
- Advanced Microsoft Office pack user;
- Communicative and cooperative;
- Responsible and result-focused;
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team;
Benefits for you:
- Official employment and income;
- Experience within world’s biggest food production company;
- Experience in a real business environment with a dynamic team of professionals;
- Support and coaching from your mentor;
Apply for our NestWay Internship Program in
- Trade marketing;
- Corporate Communications;
- Human Resources;
Duration – 6 months (July — December 2021).
Employment – part-time/ full-time with possibility to work remotely.
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application May 10th.